Garage Drop Zone in Greater Houston
The mudroom you never had
Ever wish you had a space to hang your jacket, take off your dirty shoes, put down your bag, and enter your home without leaving a messy trail behind you? Those of us in the Houston area living without a mudroom or a designated drop zone may find it difficult to keep outdoor dirt from entering the home.
As part of our garage storage system, the Hello Garage drop zone is specifically designed to keep your garage organized and help keep dirt where it belongs- outside. Contact Hello Garage of West Houston in Houston, Rosenberg, Sugar Land, and nearby to get a free estimate on our garage drop zone!
Garage storage with top-notch materials
Our drop zone garage storage systems are made from commercial-grade steel, so you can say they're pretty durable. Our standard 4 ft. 2 in. wide drop zone system comes with the following fixtures:
- Two uprights - 6 ft. tall each that include multiple slots for different height preferences.
- Upgrade option - Have a taller garage space that can fit more stuff? We have 8 ft. tall upright options for those taller spaces that can hold more of your belongings.
- Two upright spanners - These attach the frame to the wall so the system stays in place.
- Upgrade option - If you're going for a more polished look, our upright end trim is the way to go. It's a smooth steel piece that attaches to the original uprights to provide a more finished appearance. Powder-coated in our hammered gunmetal of course!
- Two shelves - Each 22 in. deep.
- Upgrade options - Want a more elegant looking place to work? Our maple wood butcher block, finished with a penetrating mineral oil coating, can help give you that added effect. Plus, our shelves come in a 16 in. depth option and a 25 in. depth option.
- One backboard - 1/4 in. thick hardboard painted in charcoal for a sleek backdrop.
- Two rails - One bottom rail and one top rail to hold the backboard in place.
- One crossbar - Placed below the overhead storage shelf to hold the hooks.
- Four hooks - 4 in. long hooks to hold all your possessions and keep them within reach, including hats, coats, bags, and more.
- Upgrade option - Four hooks isn't enough for your stuff? Extra hooks can be added by one of our Garage Gurus!
Why you need a drop zone for your Houston garage
Here are a few points that set us apart from any other guys in the Greater Houston area:
- Durable - From the uprights to the shelving, our entire system is made from commercial-grade welded steel. One storage shelf alone can hold up to 300 lbs evenly distributed and a maximum of 800 pounds per 4 ft. section. Need we say more?
- Customizable - Our shelves come in three different depth sizes and our uprights come in two different heights that offer multiple slots to adjust the height of your shelves. You can say we like to bend the rules a bit.
- Sleek design - Our powder-coated system finished in our hammered gunmetal color helps hide dirt, grime, dust, and other debris that you don't want others to notice - and it looks super sleek.
- All-in-one system - All systems, whether it be our shelving, cabinets, workbench, or drop zone, are built off of the same frame. I'll bet you can't find that kind of value deal at your local retail store.
- Limited lifetime warranty - Ask us about our industry-leading warranties.
Give us a call & get a free garage storage estimate!
Don't sweat the small stuff. Our Garage Gurus in Houston, Rosenberg, and nearby are here to help create a neat, organized space you're proud to use and show off to your friends. Plus, we offer add-ons and upgrades to our drop zone station to help you create a space that works perfectly for your needs. Give Hello Garage of West Houston a call to get started!
Ready to install a drop zone station in your Houston, Rosenberg, Sugar Land garage? Get in contact with your local Garage Guru today to get started!